Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FlipBook


Dylan V-The helicopter was nice... so much action at the start but then it kinda dead down. 

Maria- I kinda wish I had finished the comic I was making first... It was the same images but looked more like a comic which I liked. It would also be more then 1000 pages. 

Gina Moccio- Very nice I like the fact that the drawing goes all over the place and then the pic. with the big nose coming back together. 

Cheryl Jibbins 
It moved well through the book. I like the color... Wish a little more was going on though the store.  

Brian mehlmer- Aw it was like a little love store. I want to see more. 

Greg Cocchiaro.  I like the fact that you start off as a black and white picture and transform it to a color picture.... it becomes more intense  when the cigarette kills him because of the color. 

Mike Seitzler---I love the pictures, the store line and even the fact that is in black in white. 

Jessica Uremovic- I like the story, it reminds me of a short cartoon. The little boy reminds me of the boy from fairy-god parents. The colors were very nice makes it look more animated then the other flip books. 

Kasey Colucci- The figure is very simple but I like it. It worked. 

Lea Rickert-I like the boat...I kinda would have like to seem more of action happening with it. 

Andrea-It was good how the story starts with an up close of music notes and then you see how its what a person hears. Totally liked it. 

Cara Schleper- I like the colors and think its funny how the stove falls on his head and he drowns hahaha. I also like the colors at the beginning...it reminds me of a color palette. 

Ellery McCarolle- It was cute. I like the fact that it tells how trees can be destroyed by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment