Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Video games, Girls, and more Video games

Video Games for a while seemed to be the world to me  back when I was 8yrs old playing on my Nintendo 64. Donkey Kong 1, 2, and 3 were my only games for the play system but thats all I needed. I was addicated to playing much as we need water to live. However, I started growing old of them because its face it the interest in 3 games does not last a life time. But then I couldn't buy anymore games because they were all pretty much the same fights, racing, and sports. Nothing much to keep a girly girly interested. Don't get me wrong there were those girls who would be playing games until late hours of the night. It was just I did not see many options for me and companies kept making new systems with new hand set and all these crazy code for certain actions that I could not keep up. Since them the only other games I've played are kingdom of hearts and it was only so I could see the story line and the disney princesses. Video games are getting better now. I see more games that girls can be included in and the Wii was the best system ever made. I love playing with my son and even though it could be a rain day and we can't physically go outside. We are playing baseball and Jaden just made a home run. We also could be playing video games, be in a rock band and play instruments all at the same time. They even have interactive store time. Forget trying to get girls to play video games, they have moms and even grandma's playing basket ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment