Monday, November 30, 2009

Orlan you Amaze me

I could hardly look at the video in class... yet I think you have some nerve. Wow to have doctors  poking inside your body and for you to still clam and relax is  super cool to me. Hahahah you're reading a  book while being filmed in surgery. I bet no one was trying to listen. They were just looking and asking them selves why or how does she not feel any pain. Even if its a small amount due to the anesthesia in her body. This kind of performance is kinda made me sick and yet I was completely interested because what she does on her body is what I do to my canvas. I like to compare surgery before and after effects while Orlan lives it. Orlan and Stelarc could totally get along because they can handle the torture in their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment