Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Paper Toy"




At first I was not sure about this project. Worried about how I was going to look on top of a Xerox machine. I did not even know we had on in the library where no one would see you. So I was glad to find Matt up in the computer lab.   I had so much fun scanning his face and even my little sister who was with me at the time. Better to work in teams then look like a fool by your self huh.... hahaha. So Santiago noticed I did not used A Xerox for my feet but I thought I'd get in trouble and If I broke it...I cant pay the school for damages. So I used my scanner. It was a lot easier and fast. My dad did look at me weird when he saw me... and then laughed when he saw my paper me toy... I thought it was pretty funny as well. The pieces kinda just came together. First I was lost and then it was like I knew where each piece has going and I love the ears at the waist.












3 comments:

  1. love the idea of making a person shapes piece of of pieces of people. i think its cool how the ears create a feeling of the pelvic bones as it may look in a skeleton. very well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're beautiful. foreign beings. she looks mad. i can't tell if the way i'm feeling is creating a shadow of my interpretation of your piece- but she seems out of place- just like her pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this piece! it looks like how i feel sometimes- all awkward and disjointed. it's wonderful because you made a human form out of human parts but rearranged them as to convey something sort of alien.

    ReplyDelete