Monday, November 30, 2009

Thoughts on class xerox projects


I found the xerox pretty fun and yet hard to do so I was very excited to see how each person would make their own piece. A lot of you guys were very creative and it seemed like you had a lot of fun in the process. I tried  leaving  comments on some ppl's blog but they had not posted pictures yet so Ill just comment them on my blog. Greg I like the pyramid and how each on had a face that seem to be moving  especially while they were hanging. Cheryl wow paper mache was so cool. A whole body would look so cool  wearing paper clothes. I can totally see a whole series with the paper mache idea. Lea The apple earphones looked so cool and how the wire wrapped around the project. Mike I was sad to hear you died and then happy you came back to class when u came in afterwards hahaha. I had fun making the copies with you and my little sister. She still talks about it and she cant wait to go to college and do those kinds of projects... Ahhh if all projects could be like that... fun. Jessica I love your purse idea and how you filled if up with items you would carry in a purse. Cara I liked the concept of you covering your body after you just exposed it on the Xerox machine. Kasey I loved the colors and how you put it together. the legs totally looked like little veggies and the shoes came out so good. Elizabeth I like the final pictures you posted on your blog rather then the sheets of paper you took to class. Although I liked Stanti's Idea of it being a long roll of paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment